With UK agriculture having entered its most uncertain period in decades, it is crucial that you stay informed on the implications for your organisation and UK farming generally. Andersons 2023 Seminars provide the complete picture in a morning's session.
The Seminars will examine UK farming's profitability and performance, upcoming farm policy changes, trade, inflation and the impact of the cost of living crisis. They also provide sector-by-sector analysis and profitability outlook for the farming industry
Below are the dates and locations for our 2023 Seminars. You can book now via Eventbrite:
- Friday, 24th February – RAF Club, London (Book Now)
- Tuesday, 28th February – Harper Adams University (Book Now)
- Wednesday, 1st March – Carlisle Football Club, Cumbria (Book Now)
- Thursday, 2nd March – York Racecourse, Yorkshire (Book Now)
- Tuesday, 7th March – East of England Showground, Peterborough (Book Now)
- Wednesday, 8th March – Thruxton Race Circuit, Hampshire (Book Now)
- Thursday, 9th March – Exeter Racecourse, Devon (Book Now)
- Friday, 10th March – Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester (Book Now)
- Tuesday, 14th March – Newmarket Racecourse, Suffolk (Book Now)
- Thursday, 16th March – Newark Showground, Nottinghamshire (Book Now)
- Friday, 17th March – Royal Highland Showground, Edinburgh (Book Now)
For more information on the benefits of attending our Seminars, please visit our website.