What Does BIAC Do?
- Maintains an up-to-date register of members.
- Provides members with relevant information.
- Provides skill facilities for members.
- Provides regional and national networking facilities.
- Promotes members for work through its pro-active communications.
Become A Member
Start enjoying the benefits of membershipApply now
BIAC Members' Only Online Training Event - Agricultural/ Essential Workers' Dwellings
27/05/2021 - 9am
Following the huge success of the recent Members’ Forum sessions, BIAC is pleased to offer this Members’-only event. It is intended for those old-hands with many year’s expe...Read more
Following the huge success of the recent Members’ Forum sessions, BIAC is pleased to offer this Members’-only event. It is intended for those old-hands with many year’s experience in essential dwelling appraisals in England, as well as those new to the subject. The format intends to be as much about sharing experiences as it is about presentations.
The training will focus in particular on two key aspects of the analysis: functional need, and farm succession matters. However all aspects of the essential needs appraisal will be covered.
With the NPPF paragraph 79a) now well-established, and despite the Planning Practice Guidance having been with us since July 2019, there remain areas of evolving practice, case law and experience and the session is an update and a chance to hone knowledge and skills. In particular the event will cover:
- the functional test and recent cases
- finances and the relevance of accounts
- farm succession cases, viability and next generation provisions
- good presentation
BIAC Annual General Meeting & Estate Visit to Southill Estate, Bedfordshire
28/06/2021 - 11am
Please SAVE THE DATE - more details to follow